Monday, August 24, 2009

Blemke-Natzke Wedding, August 1st, 2009

Karie and Matt were married on August 1st, 2009 in Athens, WI. What a colorful wedding on a gorgeous day! I loved the colors Karie chose for the wedding they were so different than I have seen so far, and the decorations were amazing! Karie spent her entire winter doing all her own flowers and the many many decorations she had through out the ceremony and reception hall all following her butterfly theme. Karie and Matt did a butterfly release after their ceremony and I was so excited....although some of the butterflies were a bit sleepy it still made for some great photos. Thanks to you two for choosing me to photograph your wonderful day from beginning to end! Here is a sample of your wedding photos, I will contact you when I have finished editing the rest.
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment